Study, Work, Live in United Kingdom
Six advantages of pursuing an undergraduate or a Master’s degree in the UK
1. The country has retained its position as a top study destination due to the quality of education it provides, with highly-qualified faculties along with best-in-class infrastructure and excellent research facilities.
2. Home to some of the world’s most reputed educational institutions, it offers a wide array of courses across multiple fields. From traditional STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) courses to more specialized areas of study, the choices are aplenty.
3. Affordability is another reason why Nigerians prefer the UK over other countries. The relatively shorter duration of the Master’s programs (1 year) helps reduce both tuition fees and the cost of living.
4. Furthermore, the 1-year post-graduate programme gives students an early entry into the job market. The UK’s universities provide internationally-acclaimed programmes which are designed to nurture industry-ready professionals. When it comes to working opportunities, the chances of Nigerians grabbing a high-paying job are expected to increase significantly.
5. Moreover, to fill the vacuum caused by the declining number of applicants from EU member states, the UK’s top universities are now welcoming students from Nigeria with open arms.
6. Opportunity to become a permanent resident in the UK.